A Place For Parents

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

A Place For Parents
A Place For Parents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet The Team

Go down

Meet The Team Empty Meet The Team

Post by Twilight Mum! Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:06 pm

Twilight Mum!

Meet The Team DSCF0209

Hiya Im Claire!

im 28 years old and mummy to Bethany who is 4 and Emily who is 1. I Live in Rochester, Kent, UK with my fiance Del who ive been with for almost 10 years and marrying in October 2010!
I love AP4P, facebook and the twilight saga! and i love chatting and meeting new people!
I work part time in a clothes shop but would love to be a stay at home mum to my babies!

I Hope to meet lots of other parents on the site and hope we can all tackle the struggles or parenting together xxx

Loopylis

Meet The Team Melexi

Hi everyone!

I'm Lisa, 26 from Suffolk. I am married to Wayne, we have been together almost 10 years, married for a year and a half now We have 3 beautiful daughters, Chloe, 7, Megan, 5 and Alexia, 2. We also have a hyper little Jack Russell called Taz!

I am a SAHM, always on the go! I love reading, and music, and at the moment I am training for the Race For Life, but finding going out for a run every evening rather exhilarating!

I look forward to meeting new people through AP4P, have made some great friends through forums and always look forward to making more!

Rach

Meet The Team 16458_336727895056_837450056_953489

Hi there! I'm Rachel and I'm 26. I have been with my husband Dave for just over 6 years, married now for 9 months!!!
I have 5 beautiful kids - Brendan, 9; Shannon, 8; Emma, 4; Owen, 2; and Isabelle, 2. Owen and Belle arent twins tho - they are 9 months 1 day apart!! Belle was 13 weeks prem and was actually due on Owen's first birthday! I have had 4 prems in total. Shannon was 5 weeks prem, Emma was 12 weeks prem, Owen was 10 weeks prem, and then Belle at 13 weeks prem so I know the local SCBU like the back of my hand!! I also have 3 wonderful step-kids - Mary, 17; Brendan, 11; and Jessica, 9, but they live with their mum.

I live in Reigate in Surrey, and I am really looking forward to getting to know you!

Elliots Mummy

Meet The Team Meandel-1

Hello everyone.
I'm Natalie, i'm 27 and live in West Yorkshire with my Fiance Nick.
I'm a stay at home mummy to our 2 year old son Elliot. I have a little doggy Jess who is my little baby also Smile

I'm very shy at first in real life (then i never shut up!) haha, so i do enjoy chatting on forums and making new friends. I will look forward to getting to know you all.
Twilight Mum!
Twilight Mum!
Administator
Administator

Cancer Age : 42
Birthday : 1981-07-18

Back to top Go down