A Place For Parents

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

A Place For Parents
A Place For Parents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Summer Slimmers Challenge - names down!!

+3
Rach
Twilight Mum!
Loopylis
7 posters

Go down

Summer Slimmers Challenge - names down!! Empty Summer Slimmers Challenge - names down!!

Post by Loopylis Mon May 24, 2010 2:21 pm

Right heres a challenge for any members who are dieting!!

Its all a bit of friendly fun, but I have seen a few of these before and they seem quite successful for spurring one another along!

So, basically, we want names down on a list! I'll give it a week for names down, then at the weekend I'll lock this thread. All names will then go in a hat and be drawn out into 2 teams. At the start of the week, everyone in each team will post their start weights, and the individual numbers will be joined together to give a Team Total.

As this is a Summer Slimmers Comp, we can keep this going all through the summer, so if everyone posts their realistic target weight to lose by September, we can also see which team gets an overall loss closest to the targets, and you never know, there may be a small token prize for every member of the team that gets closest to their goal.

Each team will then have a series of sticky threads made up, including one for general chat, team motivation, hints and tips etc, to help each team get through a week.

Every Monday, each team will post their weigh ins, and the totals will be added up. We will then get a weekly winning team, and each team member of the winning team will be awarded a blinkie to add to their profile. We will also make up a individual slimmer of the week blinkie to award to the person who loses the most each week.

If I have missed anything off and anyone has any more questions to ask, I'll happily answer them Very Happy

For anyone who wants to join in, leave your name below!!

PS for anyone who wants to join later, I shall re-open the name list after the first teams have been selected, then I will add any newcomers to teams evenly
Loopylis
Loopylis
Administator
Administator

Female Aries Age : 40
Birthday : 1984-04-04

http://lovetowatch.forumotion.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Summer Slimmers Challenge - names down!! Empty Re: Summer Slimmers Challenge - names down!!

Post by Twilight Mum! Mon May 24, 2010 3:49 pm

im in!
Twilight Mum!
Twilight Mum!
Administator
Administator

Cancer Age : 42
Birthday : 1981-07-18

Back to top Go down

Summer Slimmers Challenge - names down!! Empty Re: Summer Slimmers Challenge - names down!!

Post by Rach Mon May 24, 2010 4:39 pm

Count me in!!
Rach
Rach
Deputy Admin
Deputy Admin

Birthday : 1984-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Tue May 25, 2010 6:39 am

me please Smile

Kate
1000 Posts
1000 Posts

Female Taurus Age : 36
Birthday : 1988-05-04

Back to top Go down

Post by xxRachxx Wed May 26, 2010 1:32 pm

me too
xxRachxx
xxRachxx
100 Posts
100 Posts

Female Aries Age : 47
Birthday : 1977-04-07

http://rachs-designs.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by marti Thu May 27, 2010 6:20 pm

marti please and thanks

marti
100 Posts
100 Posts

Female Taurus Age : 47
Birthday : 1977-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Loopylis Sun May 30, 2010 5:22 am

Ok as its a bank holiday, I'll leave this till Tuesday and get teams together then, also gives an extra day for anyone who wants to join in!!

We'll just have a 6 day week for our first week, but after that we will go from Mondays and do whole weeks x
Loopylis
Loopylis
Administator
Administator

Back to top Go down

Post by Loopylis Mon May 31, 2010 12:30 pm

Come on ladies, lets get a few more names down!!

So far we have

loopylis
Twilight Mum!
Rach
Kate
xxRachxx
Marti

Hope we get a few more names down for bigger teams!!
Loopylis
Loopylis
Administator
Administator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen76 Mon May 31, 2010 12:54 pm

I'll join in please. I've been going to weight watchers now for 3 months or so and have lost just over 2 stone, I've only got about half a stone to go now. I weigh in there on a Tuesday though, is it ok if I log mine afterwards on Tuesdays instead of Mondays? otherwise I'll be a week behind.
Jen76
Jen76

Female Taurus Age : 48
Birthday : 1976-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Loopylis Mon May 31, 2010 12:59 pm

Yes hun, Tuesdays are fine x
Loopylis
Loopylis
Administator
Administator

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilight Mum! Mon May 31, 2010 4:15 pm

oooh cant wait for this to start!
Twilight Mum!
Twilight Mum!
Administator
Administator

Cancer Age : 42
Birthday : 1981-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Loopylis Mon May 31, 2010 4:41 pm

Me either, need the motivation atm!!
Loopylis
Loopylis
Administator
Administator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:25 am

Awww I'm at a bit of a standstill now with the wight loss Sad count me in though

Back to top Go down

Post by Loopylis Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:42 am

loopylis
Twilight Mum!
Rach
Kate
xxRachxx
Marti
Jen76
Debs

I'll be drawing names out of a hat this evening to pick teams ladies, and will get each teams threads all set up. We'll ease into it this week, and to get to know team mates a bit better and each others aims and weak points and start support threads etc, then we will do our first weigh in next week x So if anyone else wants to join in, todays the day to add your name!!

We will include any people who wants to join in later and they will be divided equally between the teams x
Loopylis
Loopylis
Administator
Administator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:03 am

Oooo cant wait!! Need the motivation!!!

Dave made me be bad last night - he bough pizza, and automatically ordered me one cos he knows what I have and he just ordered it not thinking that I'm on a diet!! So I had a small peperoni pizza last night Sad Need to buckle down for the rest of the week tho!!!
Rach
Rach
Deputy Admin
Deputy Admin

Birthday : 1984-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Loopylis Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:07 am

Dont worry hun I've been a mare this weekend too. Last night Wayne nipped to the shop to get something to drink and bought me back a big bag of Maltesers and a pack of French Fancies as he remembered me saying yesterday morning I fancied one lol!.
Loopylis
Loopylis
Administator
Administator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down